COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT VITAL CHIROPRACTIC
WE ARE BEING SELECTIVE
We are only seeing essential patients at this time. Essential patients include:
- Any patient on an active care plan who is experiencing symptoms
- Any patient who has graduated to wellness who is experiencing symptoms
- Pregnant patients on an active care plan in their third trimester or any pregnant patient who is experiencing symptoms*
- Any patient who is fearful that their health may decline due to not receiving chiropractic care
*Symptoms include any communication from your body that would indicate you would benefit from chiropractic care. This does NOT mean symptoms of COVID-19.
We take the term “essential” very seriously. We want to help those in healthcare prevent more people from showing up to the urgent care or emergency room who can be served with chiropractic care instead.
WE ARE STILL A SAFE SPACE
We have implemented the following safety measures:
- Asking people to come through the back door so that they can wash their hands immediately when they arrive
- Asking that there is only one parent per child in the office
- Screening patients at the door with the following questions:
- Have you experienced any of the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or fever?
- Have you traveled or been around anyone who has traveled in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with COVID or COVID symptoms in the last 2 weeks?
- We are taking everyone's temperatures when you enter the building
- We are practicing physical distancing by limiting the amount of people (including staff) to 10 people in the office at one time
- We're asking everyone maintain 6 feet of distance between other patients and staff, whenever possible
Please exit the front door to minimize congestion at any entry or exit point. If you would rather wait in your car for your appointment, you can call or text the office (via iMessage email@example.com) when you arrive and the office will call or text you when the doctor is ready for your appointment.
You or your child always have the option to get adjusted outside or, when possible, in your personal vehicle.
CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
CDC-approved disinfectant and UV-C light is being used constantly to sanitize the chairs, tables, door knobs, playroom and all other equipment in office.
As always, the doctors are washing their hands. Using hand sanitizer and gloves when necessary.
We also have an air filtration system with a built in, sanitizing, UV light, which is known to kill viruses and other airborne pathogens.